-
July 12th, 2001, 12:53 AM
#21
Inactive Member
ALl over my freakin head, was very accident prone as a kid.
WOuld you want your girlfriend to get a boob job?
-
July 12th, 2001, 01:53 AM
#22
Inactive Member
If I was a guy and my girlfriend had no boobage maybe so. (as long as I didn't have to pay for it.)
Would you want your boyfriend to buy a british made enlarger pump?
-
July 12th, 2001, 05:18 AM
#23
Inactive Member
i had to have stitches on my back after a huge fight... ehm.. i dun have a girl friend *L* and i wouldn't want my man to get an enlarger..
kay um...
silver or gold?
-
July 12th, 2001, 11:01 AM
#24
Inactive Member
depends on what we're talkin about......if you mean jewelry, i dont wear any......but when or if i do, gold looks better on me, even though i like silver better.....so i haven't really answered you have i? *LOL.....i own both, so i guess my answer is "both"
what was the longest grudge you ever held against someone?
-
July 12th, 2001, 11:50 AM
#25
willow witch
Guest
Actually, I've never held a grudge. Am I normal? WAIT! Don't answer that Leo. Haha!
What have you last done that you regret doing? And why?
------------------
)O( ~Ta may olta~
~Slainte~
Spellbound
Willow
-
July 12th, 2001, 01:12 PM
#26
HB Forum Owner
Yikes....regret huh? I would say the only real regret I have is not going to college... I had the chance.. I even had some of the money.. the course was cheap then.. its not anymore *sighs*
Did you get a post secondary education?
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
July 12th, 2001, 01:56 PM
#27
Inactive Member
no i didn't either, Myra, and that's one of my biggest regrets, too......i do plan on going as soon as i can, but it's sort of difficult, since we're moving into our first house, i have 3 kids and i'm going back to work, hopefully full time.....eventually i'll find the time and money to do it, and i'm so looking forward to it
what would you do for a Klondike bar?
-
July 12th, 2001, 05:04 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Speed up to 4th...mind you it all depends on what your engine is revving at in 3rd gear...hmmm...but knowing me I would risk and go for that 4th gear.
What is the best way not to be bored in a train station for 5 hours?
------------------
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing
-
July 13th, 2001, 03:45 AM
#29
-
July 13th, 2001, 03:58 AM
#30
HB Forum Owner
WAIT!......k
driving a stick shift, speed limit 30 to 40 MPH, for a good sized stretch of highway...
...3rd is a little too high and 4th is not quite fast enough...
do you speed up for 4th and get a ticket...
or do the impossible slow steady speed???*L*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks